Austin Ranch Dental is looking for an experienced registered dental assistant to
work full time at a state of the art, technologically advanced private office.
Job duties include:
- Assisting the doctor during all phases of dentistry, predominantly surgical
procedures (implant placement, wisdom teeth extractions)
- Sterilizing instruments and cleaning operatories
- Taking radiographs and intra-oral photos
- Patient Education about oral health and treatment options
- Scheduling patient appointments, collecting electronic payments, verifying
Applicant must be flexible, able to learn new techniques and technology, able to
communicate well with people, and able to discuss treatment plans with patients.
Personal image must be professional and applicant must be punctual.
Office hours are 8am-6pm Monday through Thursday, 8am-1pm Fridays. Pay is based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: The Colony, Tx 75056
Registered Dental Assistant with state certification: 3 years experience in
Current certification in cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
Current certification to monitor Nitrous Oxide/Oxygen Analgesia preferred
-willingness to obtain
To apply, send the following
- Resume, including email address and phone number for interview