We are an upscale and fun office looking for an experienced Dental Assistant who is a team player and professional. Our office provides almost every type of procedure to our patients. We are looking for people who are serious about dentistry with the below traits. A Dental Assistant supports and assists providers with patient care. It is essential to be able to be flexible, friendly, have a "can do" personality and work in a timely fashion. In addition, a Dental Assistant must display open communication to co-workers and a commitment to patient satisfaction. Please reply with your resume and a 300 word cover letter that lets us know a little about you. Both must be in MS Word or PDF.
- Warm, friendly and engaging person desired who loves to work
- 1 yr of experience minimum as dental assistant
- Familiar with dental software, dental terminology and dental instruments
- A professional appearance and demeanor is required at all times.
- Be X-ray certified in VA
- Be a fast learner and be able to follow directions.
- Be efficient in completing assigned tasks and duties. Help other office staff during down time.
- Be able to communicate with patients fluently and effectively.
•Understand and demonstrate proper sterilization, biohazard and infection control procedures in compliance with protocol.
•Demonstrate complete knowledge of dental terminology.
•Perform all chairside procedures efficiently.
•Demonstrate knowledge of dental instruments and proper tray setups.
•Properly take full mouth radiographs.
•Efficiently direct patient flow through teamwork and communication.
•Perform all necessary lab procedures.
•Responsible for stocking treatment areas/carts and dental related facility inventory.
•Demonstrate knowledge of dental treatment equipment maintenance procedures.
•Patient/staff rapport -- make positive contribution to office/organization.
•Perform basic computer function. Input all exam data and notes to patients chart.
Be able to communicate treatment and financials with patients.
•Demonstrate cost effective techniques when utilizing supplies and equipment.
•Assist office in achieving defined goals.
Please reply with your resume and a 300 word cover letter that lets us know a little about you. Both must be in MS Word or PDF. Thanks!