Private practice in Sandy, UT is hiring for a Registered Dental Assistant. This full-time position is offering benefits and 401k.
- Provide outstanding customer service for the patient; excellent chair side manner
- Assist the doctor with all dental procedures
- Take radiographs of patients using standard dental radiographic equipment
- Perform efficient and accurate procedures to help maintain doctors' schedule and patient flow; create no patient wait time; maintain time flexibility for patient; be present, engaged, ready to work at all assigned shift times.
- Help clean the office and treatment rooms
- Review patient chart prior to doctor arrival and log appropriate patient data during exam and treatment as well as transcribe doctor notes in patient chart
- Maintain patient confidentiality through HIPAA compliance
- Follow organizations safety policies and procedures
- Have knowledge and understanding of dental terminology sufficient to perform job successfully
- Verify patient health history (basic health review, medications, understanding impact with dentistry) and document appropriately in patients chart.
- Assist with other office duties as requested or needed
- Minimum of one (1) year RDA experience highly preferred
- Dental Assistant license by state, if required
- Outstanding positive attitude and demeanor
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Available to work Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday