Colorado Periodontal Associates in Wheat Ridge, CO is looking for an Office Manager. This team member will be provided training to make the transition to their new professional home. We also offer a compensation package that includes health insurance plans, PTO and 401k.
- Model outstanding patient service, written, verbal, and other communication skills.
- Identify team member strengths and areas of opportunity as it relates to patient skills.
- Train, coach, and mentor team members to optimal patient service levels.
- On-board all team members to seamlessly integrate into the dynamic practice environment while continuing to meet the patient and business needs.
- Train operations team members to perform duties in a timely and accurate manner while auditing work to confirm quality and provide additional training as needed.
- Partner with human resources department for coaching and guidance regarding personnel management, including performance reviews, performance improvement plans, and performance warnings.
- Attend meetings, training courses, and other learning and development opportunities as made available and/or required
- Partner with dentist and regional operations leadership to make operational decisions to benefit the dental practice. Understand, analyze, and action plan key performance metrics to successfully lead and grow the business.
- Hold team accountable to regular and timely required workplace diversity, HIPAA, and OSHA training requirements
- Review operating performance results and take immediate steps to implement course corrective activity as needed
- High School diploma or GED required, 4 year bachelor preferred or equivalent of management experience in the dental field
- Prior dental management experience required
- Sales and Customer Service experience a plus
- Ability and willingness to multi-task, delegate, and hold others accountable
- Open Dental software experience preferred
- Knowledge of dental insurance and billing
- Must be available to work Monday - Friday