Private office in Denton,TX is in search of a personable, highly motivated, knowledgeable treatment coordinator. Must possess excellent communication skills,
poise and understanding of dental treatment plan presentation.
We offer competitive base salary, benefits and bonus structure while also offering PTO and 401K.
- Assist front office with daily duties as needed
- Verify insurance coverage and fee schedule
- Complete insurance breakdown accurately and completely
- Provide excellent customer service to all patients and caregivers.
- Complete pre-authorizations and referrals as appropriate for patients; gather all necessary information for claim processing.
- Ensure patients have a completed the appropriate financial consent forms and financial agreements per their treatment plan.
- Maintain patient records with strong attention to detail and adherence to HIPAA Privacy Practices.
- Serve as a liaison between the Doctors, other medical professionals and patients, as appropriate.
- Ensure efficient office operations; including distribution/response to mail, answering and returning of phone calls and direction of workflow as necessary
- Assist with other office duties as requested or needed
- Prior dental office experience required
- Bilingual (Spanish) not required but prefered
- Highly motivated and organized
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Maintain productivity in a high volume multi tasked environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Outstanding positive attitude and demeanor
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Knowledge of all company policies and rules
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment