Are you looking for a fresh start in the new year? Ready to expand your operational expertise beyond your 4 walls? We have an opportunity to be an operational leader for 3 dental practices in the Denver Metro Area.
Our Regional Manager will provide value to our operating Dentist owners by holding direct reports accountable to day-to-day practice and that meet immediate needs while positioning the practice for growth.
The Regional Manager is skilled and experienced at recruiting and building strong teams, strategic planning, project management, talent calibration, growth and development plans, financial statement analysis, verbal and written communication, and modeling professional, ethical and the highest standard of behavior.
- Model outstanding patient service, written, verbal, and other communication skills.
- Identify team member strengths and areas of opportunity as it relates to patient skills.
- Train, coach, and mentor team members to optimal patient service levels.
- On-board all team members to seamlessly integrate into the dynamic practice environment while continuing to meet the patient and business needs.
- Train operations team members to perform duties in a timely and accurate manner while auditing work to confirm quality and provide additional training as needed.
- Partner with human resources department for coaching and guidance regarding personnel management, including performance reviews, performance improvement plans, and performance warnings.
- Attend meetings, training courses, and other learning and development opportunities as made available and/or required
- Partner with dentist and regional operations leadership to make operational decisions to benefit the dental practice. Understand, analyze, and action plan key performance metrics to successfully lead and grow the business.
- Hold team accountable to regular and timely required workplace diversity, HIPAA, and OSHA training requirements
- Review operating performance results and take immediate steps to implement course corrective activity as needed
- 3 Year prior dental office management experience required
- High School diploma or GED required, 4 year bachelor preferred or equivalent of management experience in the dental field
- Sales and Customer Service experience a plus
- Ability and willingness to multi-task, delegate, and hold others accountable
- Computer literacy and typing proficiency (preferred proficiency in the operation of Dentrix and Dexis software)
- Knowledge of dental insurance and billing
- Must be available to work some Saturdays
- Ability to travel as needed