Colorado Kids Pediatric Dentistry has an opening for a Ortho/Dental Assistant in Highlands Ranch,CO. We provide a working environment like no other dental office you have ever seen! All of our staff members are provided training to make the transition to your new professional home. We offer all this and a compensation package that includes health insurance plans, a competitive bonus structure, PTO and 401k.
Large, dynamic, three office pediatric/orthodontic dental practice in northern Douglas County is seeking a full-time experienced ortho/dental assistant.We are looking for a kid-loving, hard-working, enthusiastic team player to join our team! Competitive pay based on experience/skill level. Is this you?
Then submit your resume today! ONLY SERIOUS APPLICANTS NEED TO APPLY.
- Provide outstanding customer service for the patient; excellent chair side manner.
- Assist the doctor with all dental procedures
- Take radiographs of patients using standard dental radiographic equipment
- Perform efficient and accurate procedures to help maintain doctors’ schedule and patient flow; create no patient wait time; maintain time flexibility for patient; be present, engaged, ready to work at all assigned shift times.
- Help clean the office and treatment rooms
- Review patient chart prior to doctor arrival and log appropriate patient data during exam and treatment as well as transcribe doctor notes in patient chart
- Maintain patient confidentiality through HIPAA compliance
- Follow organizations safety policies and procedures
- Have knowledge and understanding of dental terminology sufficient to perform job successfully
- Verify patient health history (basic health review, medications, understanding impact with dentistry) and document appropriately in patients chart.
- Assist with other office duties as requested or needed
- Prior Orthodontic Assistant and/or dental assistant experience highly preferred.
- Radiology certification and CPR card highly preferred
- Available to work at least 4 days a week
- Outstanding positive attitude and demeanor
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of all company policies and rules
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/daEgKnH27kOzhJOMhRXM1