Biggs Hansen Orthodontics has an opening for a Clinical Assistant in Indianapolis,Indiana. We provide a working environment like no other ortho office you have ever seen! Biggs-Hansen Orthodontics is seeking a full time experienced orthodontic assistant for a busy 2 doctor practice. We are a fast-paced, detail oriented practice with a commitment to the highest level of patient care. Assistant responsibilities include taking x-rays, placing and removing braces, inserting and removing arch wires, delivering appliances, reviewing instructions with patients and parent, and providing an A+ patient experience. We offer all this and a compensation package that includes health insurance plans, a competitive bonus structure, PTO and 401k.
- Greet and check in patients in a friendly manner
- Responsible for patient management insuring patients have future appointments scheduled
- Provide exceptional patient experiences in that result in patient reappointments and referrals
- Assist patients with understanding and accepting their clinical diagnosis
- Responding to patient questions and directing to appropriate individuals, as necessary.
- Support the front desk staff members by fulfilling patient care responsibilities
- Assist with other office duties as requested or needed
- Radiology Certification required
- 1+ years experience in ortho
- Versed in Dolphin software is preferred
- Highly effective verbal and communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professionalism in all aspects of job
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment