At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are hiring for a qualified Dental Assistant to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Hill Air Force Base in northern Utah, 30 miles from Salt Lake City.
• Status: Full-Time
• Schedule: Monday – Friday 7:00am – 5:00pm
• Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage
• Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Plan
The Dental Assistant must have the following qualifications:
• Degree: Certificate or Associate Degree
• Education: Successful completion of a one of the following:
• Certification: Certified in radiography
• Certifications in addition to Basic Life Support: Basic cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) course such as American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support (BLS) health care provider course or an equivalent course based on published national guidelines for BLS IAW AFI 44-102. Web-based classes do not meet the standards
• Experience: Two years of experience as a Dental Assistant after graduation
• Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United States, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States.
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.