A private dental office has an opening for an Office Manager in Training (MIT) in Austin, Texas. We provide a working environment like no other dental office you have ever seen! All of our staff members are provided training to make the transition to your new professional home. We offer all this and a compensation package that health insurance plans, a competitive bonus structure, PTO and 401k.
- Model outstanding patient service, written, verbal, and other communication skills.
- Identify team member strengths and areas of opportunity as it relates to patient skills.
- Train, coach, and mentor team members to optimal patient service levels.
- Interview, skills assess, and hire candidates in partnership with human resources to ensure staffing needs are met.
- Follow all HR guidelines related to the hiring process and provide all required documents to HR in a timely manner
- On-board all team members to seamlessly integrate into the dynamic practice environment while continuing to meet the patient and business needs.
- Train operations team members to perform duties in a timely and accurate manner while auditing work to confirm quality and provide additional training as needed.
- Hold team members accountable to published and clearly defined goals related to business and/or growth and development plans.
- Partner with dentist and regional operations leadership to make operational decisions to benefit the dental practice.
- Understand, analyze, and action plan key performance metrics to successfully lead and grow the business.
- Review operating performance results and take immediate steps to implement course corrective activity as needed.
- Partner with dedicated MB2 Dental Solutions corporate departments to meet the needs designed to sustain and cultivate the business.
- Be strategic. Understand operational areas of opportunity, create action plans, and execute plans to grow and enhance the business.
- Implement policy and protocol to meet regulatory requirements and create operational efficiencies
- Assess, train, coach team members to work to their individual potential and as a team.
- Partner with human resources department for coaching and guidance regarding personnel management, including performance reviews, performance improvement plans, and performance warnings.
- Focus operational activities on year over year production, collections, and profit growth while reducing staff turnover, days sales outstanding, bad debt, and accounts receivable.
- Follow all cash/account management and revenue cycle operations protocols and policies to meet optimal collections.
- Model appropriate professional appearance, behavior, and leadership while holding team accountable to professional standards related to dress code, professionalism, language, and working environment.
- Hold team accountable to regular and timely required workplace diversity, HIPAA, and OSHA training requirements.
- Ensure the dental practice environment is clean, clear from clutter, organized, and conducive to not only an efficient and OSHA compliant working environment but also patient standard of care.
- Work on projects, initiatives, and plans as directed by regional operations leadership, dentist, and operating owner.
- Attend meetings, training courses, and other learning and development opportunities as made available and/or required
- 2+ years prior dental management experience required
- Familiarity with Dentrix preferred
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
- Knowledge of dental insurance billing practices preferred
- Customer service background a plus
- Must be available to work some Saturdays
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adjust and adapt in a busy practice environment
- Ability to travel as needed
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/xWJoMPulmo4eUoBGCGL58